Be A Good Will Ambassador for Breast health
Rochester Regional Health’s Mobile Mammography Center offers state-of-the-art breast cancer screenings. Our goal is to make screenings more accessible to women where they live and work.
Making Mammograms More Accessible
The Center will visit locations such as businesses and health centers in your neighborhood. We are asking organizations to partner with us to make mammograms more accessible to women in our community. On-site screenings can be customized to meet the needs of any group.
Mobile Center Features
Spacious Mobile Coach
with a spa-like atmosphere that provides 3D mammograms
Width: Interior 96″ / Exterior 102″
Height: Interior 83″ / Length: Exterior 41’10” Wheelbase: 231″
Two dressing rooms with privacy for patients
Certified Mammography Technologist
Evaluation of results by board-cerified Breast Imaging Radiologist
- The opportunity to show good corporate citizenship to employees and the community
- A way to demonstrate your goodwill by raising breast cancer awareness
- A potential increase in traffic to your site
- Less downtime for employees away from work – since we bring their appointment to them
As our Partner, you will need to:
- Provide a designated host site, such as a parking lot or other outdoor space that is level and has plenty of room with accessibility to a restroom
- Assign a coordinator to be a primary contact and work with us on all logistics
- Schedule specific dates and times and have the site cleared in advance
- Promote access to breast cancer screenings at your location. A Marketing Toolkit will be provided
or call 585.922.PINK for more information.